Marketing Manager - IPF Digital
Your primary area of focus is to ensure profitable growth of Creditea in Czech market. Working directly with the Country Manager you will be responsible for creating of the marketing plan that involves understanding of the target market segment, bringing the knowledge of competition, understanding of the market golden standard value proposition, and defining the right response to that. You will lead the marketing execution with the full scope of performance and offline media. Your feedback about the market specifics will be vital for further development of IPF Digital Marketing and Product strategy, customer journeys and solutions design. You will keep the key role in effective customer acquisition and maximization of life-time value of customer base.
Required languages:English (C2)
- Actively leading and managing Creditea digital brand on the Czech market
- Working with the Country Manager on marketing sales strategy for both digital and offline channels from conception to execution
- Co-work with IPFD Hub Marketing team in creating of marketing strategies and execution
- Taking the lead in managing all marketing related partners, agencies, and suppliers
- Building effective marketing communication through insightful creatives and balanced media mix
- Providing customer insights to UX team in the development of the digital user journey
- Support the development team of digital user journey from a functional and creative point of view
- Fully understanding the wider digital issues such as UI, UX, and the latest digital solutions ensuring the online experience is keeping abreast of innovations in the digital world
- Participating the development and delivery of the overarching brand strategy, working with the Hub marketing team
- Working in partnership with all functions to deliver strong insight into consumer needs and market environment
- Working in collaboration with other key stakeholders to maximise awareness and create brand engagement in the country
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess them against goals
- Identify trends and insights and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Bachelor or master degree in marketing or a related field
- Solid knowledge of digital marketing and website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Understanding local media landscape and roles of communication channels
- Understanding of emerging digital trends and customer experience
- Ability to analyse and interpret information to provide recommendations
- Results-driven personality (turning insight into action)
- Partnering skills and ability to influence senior managers and gain buy-in through co-creation for Group projects.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of digital marketing and website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Media landscape and media buying principles
- SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns
- Google AdWords campaigns
- CRM and value creation principles on customer base
- Brand marketing and 360-degree brand communication
- Experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns
- Experience in setting up and optimising Google AdWords campaigns
- Experience in marketing strategy development, planning and implementation
- Fluent in English
- Excellent communication skills
- Interesting, diverse and responsible work.
- The opportunity to grow and to learn new things.
- We will provide you with mobile telephone and notebook.
- You will be awarded by motivational financial scheme.
- You will be part of friendly and open team.
- We offer flexible working hours (37.5 / week), and possibility of working from home 2 days a week , so you can manage your time according to your needs.
- MultiSport Card, so you take advantage of sport and wellness clubs located around the whole CR.
- The other benefits are 28 days of leave, tea and coffee available for free, 2 days of leave during the year so you can participate on voluntary activities, share programme, meal tickets, contribution to your pensionary insurance, 3x days of leave for „new“ fathers.
Manažer/ka obchodního týmu Klatovy / Domažlice a okolí
Povedeš tým obchodních zástupců ve svěřené lokalitě a budeš zodpovídat za plnění obchodních výsledků a spokojenost našich zákazníků.
Collections Team Leader - Creditea
Budete vést a rozvíjet tým Collections a Insolvency specialistů pro společnost IPF Digital Czech, která je součástí mezinárodní skupiny IPF Digital, rychle rostoucí firmy nabízející svým zákazníkům online půjčky pod značkami Credit24 a Creditea.
Insolvency Specialist - Creditea
Budete součástí týmu Insolvency specialistů pro společnost IPF Digital Czech, která je součástí mezinárodní skupiny IPF Digital, rychle rostoucí firmy nabízející svým zákazníkům online půjčky pod značkami Credit24 a Creditea.
Solution Delivery Manager
This role main responsibility is successful managing and deliver complex IT changes related to cross market deployments and strategic projects. Provide governance to IT workstream (both in-house and external) though proper resource planning, deliverables definition and regular reporting to project/programs Steercos. Role requires close cooperation within whole IT community and business stakeholders; holistic management across all strategic/global IT operations and projects. Control any deviations from agreed plan and manage stakeholders; communicate changes; apply corrections Role requires to lead and manage a virtual project teams on each market including variety of IT specialist in-house and partners workforce.