Solution Delivery Manager
This role main responsibility is successful managing and deliver complex IT changes related to cross market deployments and strategic projects.
Provide governance to IT workstream (both in-house and external) though proper resource planning, deliverables definition and regular reporting to project/programs Steercos.
Role requires close cooperation within whole IT community and business stakeholders; holistic management across all strategic/global IT operations and projects.
Control any deviations from agreed plan and manage stakeholders; communicate changes; apply corrections
Role requires to lead and manage a virtual project teams on each market including variety of IT specialist in-house and partners workforce.
Required languages:English (C1)
- Define requirements for success IT operation delivery, and identify program/projects implementation needs
- Guide and coach IT and business managers on overall IT delivery process; review business cases and ensure delivery on time and on budget for selected projects
- Analyze and leverage industry best practices to ensure best in class process
- Ensure cross-functional execution of programs (e.g., product stop-sells, transitions)
- Track program success against set KPIs, continue to improve outcomes and ensure corrective action is taken as necessary
- Lead regular project meetings with senior executives; update dashboard with project status; communicate progress and outcomes
- Work closely with IT community and external partners to map deliverables for required software platforms; work with business representatives to identify plans to migrate customers’ needs to next generation platforms
- Participate in Innovation agenda for Home Credit part of IPF alongside with IT senior managers
- Drive relations with local partners and technology deliver suppliers to achieve project objectives
- Ensure that long term roadmaps for the modernisation of IPF’s estate and associated retirement strategies for IPF’s legacy are in place and maintained.
- Degree or equivalent level of qualification, preferably in an IT-related or business-related discipline
- Excellent Leadership, Problem Solving and Project Management capabilities
- Ability to set viable and business aligned solution delivery roadmaps, objectives and to sell them to the senior business on the markets and to IT community managers
- Functional budget setting and management
- Excellent negotiator, able to manage & prioritise demand from a number of senior stakeholders, across a group of companies
- Leading motivating and driving outcomes from large and disparate technical teams (internal, Matrix and partner)
- Technology Strategy development in financial services
- Solution Delivery in financial services
- Leading matrix, partner and internal software development functions
- Operating at manager level in a financial services organisation
- Driving the design and delivery of solutions and services
- Managing projects on local and global level
- Leading Technology, Change, Solution Delivery in an international organisation
- Technically literate, with a deep knowledge of solutions deployed in financial services and sales organisations
- Literate in Solution Delivery, Change Management, Project Management and Transition methods
- In-depth knowledge of the markets that IPF operates in, our competitors and our customers
- A range of Software development approaches and methodologies, with accent on Agility
- English Level B2/C1
- Interesting, diverse and responsible work.
- The opportunity to grow and to learn new things.
- We will provide you with mobile telephone and notebook.
- You will be awarded by motivational financial scheme.
- You will be part of friendly and open team.
- We offer flexible working hours (37.5 / week), and possibility of working from home 2 days a week , so you can manage your time according to your needs.
- MultiSport Card, so you take advantage of sport and wellness clubs located around the whole CR.
- The other benefits are 28 days of leave, tea and coffee available for free, 2 days of leave during the year so you can participate on voluntary activities, share programme, meal tickets, contribution to your pensionary insurance, 3x days of leave for „new“ fathers.
Manažer/ka obchodního týmu Klatovy / Domažlice a okolí
Povedeš tým obchodních zástupců ve svěřené lokalitě a budeš zodpovídat za plnění obchodních výsledků a spokojenost našich zákazníků.
Collections Team Leader - Creditea
Budete vést a rozvíjet tým Collections a Insolvency specialistů pro společnost IPF Digital Czech, která je součástí mezinárodní skupiny IPF Digital, rychle rostoucí firmy nabízející svým zákazníkům online půjčky pod značkami Credit24 a Creditea.
Insolvency Specialist - Creditea
Budete součástí týmu Insolvency specialistů pro společnost IPF Digital Czech, která je součástí mezinárodní skupiny IPF Digital, rychle rostoucí firmy nabízející svým zákazníkům online půjčky pod značkami Credit24 a Creditea.
Marketing Manager - IPF Digital
Your primary area of focus is to ensure profitable growth of Creditea in Czech market. Working directly with the Country Manager you will be responsible for creating of the marketing plan that involves understanding of the target market segment, bringing the knowledge of competition, understanding of the market golden standard value proposition, and defining the right response to that. You will lead the marketing execution with the full scope of performance and offline media. Your feedback about the market specifics will be vital for further development of IPF Digital Marketing and Product strategy, customer journeys and solutions design. You will keep the key role in effective customer acquisition and maximization of life-time value of customer base.